1) AGE: You must be at least 16 years of age to apply for an sUAS Rating
2) ENGLISH: You must read, write, speak, and understand the English language to apply for an sUAS Rating
3) CONDITION: You must be in a physical and mental condition that would not interfere with the safe operations of an sUAS
4) TRAINING: Must fulfill training and test requirements
5) CURRENTLY A PILOT: Unless you’re a Part 61 pilot certificate holder, you are required to demonstrate an understanding of all areas of knowledge specified in 14 CFR part 107.3(a) by passing the initial FAA UAG Knowledge Test at an FAA approved testing center.